CHART OF ACCOUNTS MANAGER™
Allows for the most granular analysis using Fund, Function and Object codes.
- Ties together two higher-level charts of accounts to generate relevant comparability at the state and national level
- Enhances the Munetrix® BudgetBuilder™ with the ultimate detail available for budget planning
- Integrates with the Debt Manager™ and the Capital Improvement Manager™ for full financial linkage
- Users have the ability to import their own trial balance, which is parsed into codes and descriptions for Funds, Expenditures, Revenues, and Balance Sheet items
- No security issues or sleepless nights with outsiders tapping into your ERP system
- The Chart of Accounts mapping is divided into three screens representing the three major parts of the financial statement: Revenues, Expenditures and Balance Sheet. It also provides a screen to map the various funds within the local unit
- The Chart of Accounts parsing is simply a description field that breaks down a local unit’s Account String into the mapping required for State standard chart of accounts and higher order charts
- A multitude of relevant reports available for all levels of municipal finance professionals
A collection of reports display the account listings along with their respective mapping to the state standard and local unit chart of accounts.