CHART OF ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Allows for the most granular analysis using Fund, Function and Object
- Ties to two higher-level chart of accounts to generate relevant comparability at the state and national level
- Enhances the Munetrix BudgetBuilderTM with the ultimate detail for budget planning
- Integrates with the Debt Manager and the Capital Improvement Manager
- Allows the ability to import a trial balance from a local unit, which is parsed into codes and descriptions for Funds, Expenditures, Revenues, and Balance Sheet items
- Fund function and object level detail
- The Chart of Accounts mapping is divided into three screens representing the three major parts of the financial statement; Revenues, Expenditures and Balance Sheet. It also provides a screen to map the various Funds within the Local Unit.
- The Chart of Accounts Parsing is simply a description field that stores the description of breaking down a local unit’s Account String into the mapping required for the state standard chart of accounts.
- The Chart of Account reports is a collection of reports that display the account listings along with their respective mapping to any state standard chart of accounts.